ilovemyboyfriend

and my friends and family :)


Me

Do you know me?
Loud
Funny
Sarcastic
Weird
Temperamental


Likes

I desire
Music
Phone
Jeans
Eyeliner


My Tagboard

Make Some Noise
Comment me here
Vulgarity is Passion



Sweet Escapes

Stalk Them Too
Christine
Feliz
David
Vinod
Miko
Anabel
Faiqa
Najwa
Bryan
Rqinah
Aaron West
Molly
Daniel Tan
Nigel
KXY
Vivian
Ian
Darrel
Davin
Eunice
Anna
Marianne
Garrett
Allan Ng
Jonathan Teo
Pablo
Ivan
May Zhee
Renee
Jying
Pinz
Pinz
Jane
Angelyn
Joanne
Tom
Angela
BelindaC
Carrie Chung
Jamie
Royston
Jace
Melanie
Jaslyn
Jason
Jasmine
Shanwayne
Delia
Lara
Caelynne
Hilarie Burton
Mr.Tam
Niesa
~D
Adam


deejay;

music/songs.
IMEEM


thanks to;

be grateful.
designer: VANESSA
others: PHOTObucket


Thursday
Magdeline~ Thursday, August 20, 2009

this fuggin piece of shit has been ruining my fuggin life.

now that it comes with my period it makes things 100% worst. people always say not blame but, i dun FUGGIN CARE.

first off, my fuggin president , a.k.a my fren, and a hell one. becoz of this thing i hate her more and more

lost fon , i borrow, use till dunno how much .. nvm .. i dun wanna calculate ... i owe you money , but my mum pay for ur food and the rest leh ? eat for free lar ? my godmother may be a housewife , but she still has her life .. not ur ah mat or my ah mat to fetch u here and there. every tiny shit u fuggin scold me.

secondly, chris , i feel unfair . i did so much for u , sacrificed for my fuggin exam to celebrate ur bdae not to mention u want me back so badly ..now i need a lil help tho its last minute, and u have assign , but u getit now my situation before my exam but i still came back , but now.... u can't do one lil thing for me.


EH FUGGIN PEOPLE IM NOT UR FUGGIN TOY OKAY ! IM JUST A NORMAL HUMAN BEING THAT JUST WANNA LIVE EAT AND SHIT FUGGIN ASSHOLE.

IM NOT A TOY U CAN JUST USE AND THROW HERE AND THERE. IM SO FUGGIN DISAPPOINTED.

NOW ?

FUCK LAR !

DO YOUR OWN SHIT !

IM GONNA BE MORE SELFISH THAN I CAN EVER BE.

GO DO YOUR OWN FUGGIN SHIT

FUGGERS !