ilovemyboyfriend

and my friends and family :)


Me

Do you know me?
Loud
Funny
Sarcastic
Weird
Temperamental


Likes

I desire
Music
Phone
Jeans
Eyeliner


My Tagboard

Make Some Noise
Comment me here
Vulgarity is Passion



Sweet Escapes

Stalk Them Too
Christine
Feliz
David
Vinod
Miko
Anabel
Faiqa
Najwa
Bryan
Rqinah
Aaron West
Molly
Daniel Tan
Nigel
KXY
Vivian
Ian
Darrel
Davin
Eunice
Anna
Marianne
Garrett
Allan Ng
Jonathan Teo
Pablo
Ivan
May Zhee
Renee
Jying
Pinz
Pinz
Jane
Angelyn
Joanne
Tom
Angela
BelindaC
Carrie Chung
Jamie
Royston
Jace
Melanie
Jaslyn
Jason
Jasmine
Shanwayne
Delia
Lara
Caelynne
Hilarie Burton
Mr.Tam
Niesa
~D
Adam


deejay;

music/songs.
IMEEM


thanks to;

be grateful.
designer: VANESSA
others: PHOTObucket


Sunday
Magdeline~ Sunday, August 30, 2009

okay , holaiday this sem was even more awesome .. tho tragically rush , there were some disappointments, however, i realied that thing aren't as bad as it may seem.

then results .. not appealing but i passed. tho there aren't credits are distinctions or even high distinctions , im glad that i did not fail .. i may be stupid to some of my friends, but i know that im very lucky compared to some others that are least fortunate. maybe im just trying to make myself feel better but now, i've decide to be more optimistic.

thank you phoebe for that chat that i've not have for a very very long long long time ... i mean, i have talks.. but this on tells me and wake me ...

not to mention, road trips i've just went thru and still doing it, meeting the younger, speaking to the elder and experienced people from CMD and career sense and seniors, i realized that im still growing and mistakes i make are what that helps me up on the other route that im going to walk. and, although my family is not perfect , but being able to study, have clothes, have a place to stay , have food to eat.. shouldn't i be more grateful? what more do i want? maybe i got more and more greedy after getting the things i want. maybe some people don't believe in god. for i feel He is making the routes for us but we just have to choose it wisely. we might regret it some ways but he always opens another door when one is shut. but we have to realize, i have to realize that what ever that has been done, is my own decision. i can't blame it on whoever.

right now, after 8 months in KL , i come to my senses. although this part is gonna come negatively, but i know now not to rely on anyone. you can't trust anyone. in certain aspects. especially money and trust. thi 2 things are one of the things a person should not rely on. not even boyfriends or girlfriends. i can be wrong. but as time goes i hope this idea of mine will change.

i love road tripsssss !!!!!! i should get money and make my magic book and go for road trips on my own and meeeet tonssssssss of new people !!!! before that , i want to pursue my dreams to be a psychologist .. maybe enlighten some people :p !!!!!