ilovemyboyfriend

and my friends and family :)


Me

Do you know me?
Loud
Funny
Sarcastic
Weird
Temperamental


Likes

I desire
Music
Phone
Jeans
Eyeliner


My Tagboard

Make Some Noise
Comment me here
Vulgarity is Passion



Sweet Escapes

Stalk Them Too
Christine
Feliz
David
Vinod
Miko
Anabel
Faiqa
Najwa
Bryan
Rqinah
Aaron West
Molly
Daniel Tan
Nigel
KXY
Vivian
Ian
Darrel
Davin
Eunice
Anna
Marianne
Garrett
Allan Ng
Jonathan Teo
Pablo
Ivan
May Zhee
Renee
Jying
Pinz
Pinz
Jane
Angelyn
Joanne
Tom
Angela
BelindaC
Carrie Chung
Jamie
Royston
Jace
Melanie
Jaslyn
Jason
Jasmine
Shanwayne
Delia
Lara
Caelynne
Hilarie Burton
Mr.Tam
Niesa
~D
Adam


deejay;

music/songs.
IMEEM


thanks to;

be grateful.
designer: VANESSA
others: PHOTObucket


Tuesday
Magdeline~ Tuesday, September 01, 2009

hey peeps ~~~

short notification ,

i will write less in this blog already. my new blog at a new email add and of course new url : http://maggieismad.blogspot.com/

well , this blog is created on the day i decided to take a new route and life and thought. so help me by leaving loads of comments :)

love you people loads !!!!